Galaxy Hot Chocolate Fund
Supporting warm hearted people and projects
Galaxy are set to launch the new GALAXY Hot Chocolate Fund on November 4 2013. Through the Fund, they will be donating eighty awards of £300 over a 16 week period to warm hearted community projects and people.
For more information check out galaxyhotchocolate.com or click here
In the meantime, if you or your organisation would benefit from a free jar or some sachets of GALAXY hot chocolate then please drop a note to email@example.com.
They only have a limited amount of free stock which will be sent out on a first come first served basis, so drop them a note today.
Welcome to the Funding section of Torcom Online
We offer a funding advice service delivered by Robin Causley our own qualified adviser as follows:
Funding Enquiries from VCS organisations(members of CVA Torbay)-£20-00 per hour, payable in advance.
Pre-selected funding information packs £7-50.
Commercial/Statutory organisations- £40-00 per hour.
£7-50 per item when contact name and address only required.
Commissioned work, including in depth fundraising work-£30-00 per hour.
Governing Documents and Charity Registration.
Governing Documents: checking and minor amendments or development of bespoke governing documents:
VCS(members of CVA Torbay) -£20-00 per hour
Commercial/statutory organisations:£40-00 per hour.
Charity/Charitable Company Ltd by guarantee registrations VCS-£20-00.
Commercial/Statutory organisations:£40-00 per hour.
Contact 01803 212 638 to make an appointment.
Funding information can be accessed online from many sources including:
- A free-to-use funding search site.
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date database of grants, loans and other initiatives operating in the UK.
- Relevant to all kinds of organisations across the county.
- Do as many searches as you like.
50 Fundraising Ideas will help you to get creative about your next fundraising project
To visit the website just click on the following link Link to website
For further information please click on the menu items on the left within the Funding section.
DEVON FUNDING NEWS - JULY 2013
- News of the latest external funds relevant to Devon County Council and its partners in the community and voluntary sectors
- Advance notice of proposed changes to funds
- Priorities for each fund, background information on funding and the latest fund deadlines Please click here for the latest edition